Packing for Vacation with a Toddler
As I am creating this list, I can’t tell if packing for a baby or toddler is worse, What do you think? They both seem to need quite a bit of stuff. Most critical things I will put on the top least important on the bottom, all depending on your child’s needs and where you are going.
Snacks are a must have
- Diapers or Pull-Ups & Wipes
- Clothes (Shirts, Pants/Shorts, Socks)
- Bottles or Sippy Cups
- High Chair
- Care Kit (Nail Clippers, Band-Aids, Thermometer, Tylenol)
- Pillow & Blankets (Depending on where you’re going)
- Toys… Lots of them
- Swimming Suit + Towels & Sunscreen
- Pack n Play
Some must haves
All packed and ready to roll
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things but you get the point of what you need when going on vacation with a toddler, which pretty much is Everything.
All packed and ready for Vacation!!!!