The things you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup dried fruit or chocolate
- In a saucepan bring honey to a boil
- Reduce heat, stir in peanut butter
- Add cereal, oats, and your choice; mix well
- Remove from heat
- Lightly spray an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Let cool, cut into 16 bars and Enjoy
Can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week!
You can use any type of cereal, I used cheerios.
Doesn’t have to be fruit, I used chocolate!
A quick and easy snack or dessert for the whole family.