Ingredients you will need are from @Walmart and @BarillaUS
- A package of Barilla Ready Pasta (Elbow) @BarillaUS Non-GMO
- A package of Baby Carrots precut for easy access
- 8oz Cut Celery
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Big Tomato
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 tsp Olive Oi
All vegetables should be from the fresh food section at your local Walmart
- Barilla Ready Pasta package first knead to separate the pieces, then tear open just a little bit before placing in the microwave.
- Place in the microwave for 60 seconds. Handle with care it will be hot, open the package and pour the olive oil in a skillet stir for 2-4 minutes for until heated along with the pasta
- Chop the celery into smaller pieces as well as the tomatoes
- Pour the carrots, celery, and tomatoes into a saucepan over medium to high heat.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and add the marinara sauce to everything
- Add the Barilla Ready Pasta and you have a great meal ready to eat.